The purpose and significance of fumigation wooden box
In daily international trade, in order to protect its own resources, the state forcibly quarantines some imported goods on the system. Wood packaging fumigation is a compulsory measure to prevent harmful diseases and insect pests from harming forest resources in importing countries. Therefore, the export of goods containing wood packaging materials must be transported by the previous wood packaging materials, which is the method of pesticide treatment and fumigation treatment.
Second. Range of fumigation wooden box
The countries that fumigate wood packaging materials exported from China include the United States, Canada, the European Union, Japan and Australia. Among them, the United States must be added with fumigation certificate issued by the official.
It generally refers to the goods used for fumigation, packing in wooden cases, bedding, supporting reinforcement materials, such as wooden packaging, wooden packing boxes, wooden pallets, dunnages, wooden barrels, wooden mats, sleepers, wood liners, wooden shafts.
Third. Fumigation procedure
1. If the goods to Europe are packed with coniferous wood, the fumigation certificate shall be provided.
1.1. The factory is not located in the city where the export port is located, and fumigation must be carried out in the local factory.
A. Apply to the local Commodity Inspection Bureau 7-8 days in advance;
B. Provide a radio box, invoice, contract, and power of attorney for inspection to the commodity inspection bureau;
C. Make an appointment with the Commodity Inspection Bureau for commodity inspection;
D. The factory should provide fumigation site, such as low temperature indoor;
After fumigation, the Commodity Inspection Bureau asked for fumigation certificate;
G. Payment to commodity inspection bureau.
1.2. The factory is located in the city where the export port is located, and the fumigation can be handled by the shipping agent.
A. Provide single case of ship, invoice, contract and inspection instruction;
B. Application for inspection by the shipping agent;
C. Fumigation certificate of shipping agent together with other documents and send to company;
D. Payment to shipping agent.
2. The fumigation certificate must be provided for the goods exported to the United States and Canada, no matter what kind of wooden packaging, fumigation can be entrusted to the shipping agent.
1) To provide a single block, shipping agent, invoice, contract, inspection instruction;
2) Application for inspection by the shipping agent;
3) The fumigation certificate issued by the organization and handed to the company together with other documents;
4) Payment to shipping agent.
Fourth. Some requirements of fumigation
1. The wood package shall not contain bark.
2. Fumigated wood packaging should be shipped as soon as possible, and should be stored separately from other untreated wood products.
3. The validity period of fumigation certificate is 21 days.